1. Duration: 5 August to 15 November 2021
2.Location: Changchun Lotus Mountain Ecological Tourism Resort, Changchun Museum, and Changchun International Ceramics Gallery
3.Title:The 10th China Changchun International Ceramics Symposium and Lotus Mountain Ceramics Tour Exhibition
4.Theme: Classics, Uniqueness, Fusion
5.Methods: Sending your works by mail
Changchun Lotus Mountain Ecological Tourism Resort Management Committee
Changchun Municipal Culture Radio Television and Tourism Bureau
Changchun Foreign Affairs Office (CCFAO)
CCPIT Changchun Sub-Council
Jilin Academy of Arts
School of Fine Arts, Northeast Normal University
Art Gallery of Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute
Culture, Sports, Tourism, Science and Technology Bureau of Changchun Lotus Mountain Ecological Tourism Resort
Changchun International Ceramics Gallery
1. Anyone who has experience and achievements in ceramics is eligible to enter.
2. If you are interested in entering the symposium, please write back by 30th May 2021 and send photos of your works (with detailed dimensions) and personal details to the organiser (Email:CCCICG@vip.163.com).
3. With the approval of jury committee, a formal invitation letter will be sent to shortlisted ceramists after 3rd June.
4. The deadline for work submission is 4th August; After that, the public exhibition will be held from 5th August.
a. Fully express the theme of the ceramic symposium.
b. With a certain depth of thinking and cultural reflection.
c.Distinctive in intention and innovative.
d.Diverse forms of expression and unique techniques.
e.The use of materials, processes and etc. should be elaborate and complete.
f. For mixed materials, the ceramic component should exceed 50%.
Shortlisted ceramists should mail 3 pieces of works, which are dominated by modelling ceramics works.
Each piece should be no less than 70cm (length + width+height). Exceptions should be discussed separately.
(4)For works that meet the requirements and are submitted in intact condition, the organizer will pay creation fees of RMB 7,000 (after tax) to each person (for a total of three works).
Delivery of Works
(1) Works need to be delivered by post. The transport costs will be borne by the organizer. Exhibitors are required to keep and provide the relevant payment vouchers for reimbursement.
(2) As the works are fragile, extra care should be taken when packing and sealing them to prevent damage to the works due to inadvertence or negligence in certain aspects (See attached Packing Reference).
(3) The organizer will pay creation fees according to the date of receipt of works, consistency between mailed works and shortlisted works, and intactness of received works.
Attribution of property rights
(1) Works submitted for the symposium must be original; they must not infringe on the copyright, reputation or other legal rights and interests of third parties.
(2) The entrant shall have the right of authorship.
(3) The ownership of the works submitted for exhibition shall be vested in the organizer. The organizer will collect them permanently and issue a collection certificate to the author.
(4) The organizer has the right to publish the works on paper.
(5) The submitter is deemed to have agreed to accept these terms and conditions without written or other confirmation. In case of dispute, the relevant laws of the People's Republic of China will apply.
(6) Other relevant information or details will be listed in detail in the official invitation letter.
(7) If you have any unanswered questions or queries, please raise them in your reply letter.
March 1st ,2021